Hosted Email Exchange for every business
Every organization relies heavily on email. Whether you run a two-person operation or a 250-person office, email can be a key component of your organization’s communication strategy. In the past, you needed to buy and maintain a dedicated server in order to provide your organization with a secure email solution. Those days are over, thanks to our email hosting services.
What is Hosted Email Exchange?
Hosted email exchange allows you to host and manage all of your business email accounts on one server without the cost of a full server license, hardware, equipment or the expense of maintaining and upgrading the server when need be.
Having your email hosted on an exchange server also provides mobility, meaning you can access your email, contacts, calendar and other outlook enabled files from anywhere, on any device thats compatible.
How does this benefit you?
- Security: When you host your email with us, your data is hosted and maintained behind the best security protocols available.
- Lowered Cost: No need to purchase hardware and licenses to do it yourself or hire someone to manage it for you.
- Access Anywhere: Receive access to all of your email folders, contacts, calendars, and files from any Outlook-enabled computing interface, anytime.
- Stay Current: Changes that you may make to your contacts, your calendar, or your files are saved and available the next time you use the interface.
- Available Offline: Users can access and work on email, schedule meetings, alter contact information, or modify files when not connected to an internet connection. Outlook makes it easy to work offline, by syncing your changes when a connection becomes available.
Why choose MitechOne?
At MitechOne, we have adopted the notion that secure computing solutions don’t always need to be housed within the confines of your office.
We can present small and medium-sized businesses with affordable hosted email solutions that allow you to pay for the technology you need, when you need it.
How much will it cost to host your email with MitechOne?
Running a stand-alone email server can cost a lot to maintain.
By hosting your own mail server, you will incur substantial initial costs to purchase the hardware and software licenses, as well as the cost of setting the system up so it works properly. And that’s not even including maintenance and electricity costs. Our email hosting services allow you to pay on a Per-User basis, based on the amount of storage each user will need. This means you only pay for what you need and can be adjusted as you grow. We can provide you with a no-obligation quote at no charge if you think hosted exchange would work for you. For more information about our Microsoft Exchange, give us a call at 954.689.2488.